It is possible to export courses in different formats such as Powerpoint, PDF, etc.?
The short answer is no.
You can not export courses: published or draft
As a solution, you can export the space in XML format to move the courses from the current Confluence instance to another.
How to export spaces to XML
- Go to your source site and select the space.
- Select Space Settings from the sidebar.
- Select Export space from the Manage space card.This option will only be visible if you have the 'Export space' permission.
- Select XML and select Next.
For detailed instructions, please refer to Export Content to Word, PDF, HTML and XML.
How to import a space
- Log in to your Confluence Cloud site.
- Select (Settings) in the Confluence navigation
- Select Import Spaces under 'Administration' in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Specify your file using the Browse button.
If you're using Jira Cloud, you can also specify the Jira project you'd like to link to this space.
- Select Import.
Please note that the course's sessions will not be moved to the new space.