- Update Smart Terms for Confluence - Glossary to the latest versions, 2.6.0 is the minimum required version.
- Update the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant to the latest version.
Assessing the app for Cloud migration
1. Navigate to Confluence Administration > Migration Assistant.
2. Click ASSESS AND INSTALL APPS.
3. Select Needed in cloud for the Smart Terms app. Choose the status for the rest of the apps.
5. Click Choose cloud site.
6. Enter the site to migrate from and select the cloud site which data will be migrated to.
7. Check Allow Atlassian to access migrations data.
9. Return to the Migration Assistant section.
10. Select Manage Your Migration.
11. Click Create new migration.
12. Click Connect to cloud.
13. Name the migration.
14. Click Choose cloud site.
15. Enter the site to migrate from and select the cloud site which data will be migrated to.
18. Click Choose what to migrate.
19. Click Next.
20. Select spaces you want to migrate.
21. Click Add to migration.
22. Check errors and warnings.
23. Click Review Migration.
24. Click Run now.
25. The migration starts. Click View details to monitor the progress.
26. Upon completion, you will see the screen similar to the one.