You can access Global metrics through Course catalog actions.
a. All courses / My courses
- All courses: courses accessible by the user
- My courses: the courses in witch the user is a creator or a contributor.
b. Search a course: The search indexes course title and the content of About this course
2. Average indicators
- Total courses: the number of the listed courses
- Attendees: overall attendees count
- Session progress: overall average session progress of all courses, progress denotes the percentage of visited capsules compared to the total number of capsules
- Questions success rate: the overall average right answers rate for the answered questions
- Average score: the overall average exam scores
- Rating: the overall average rating
Average score is only displayed when there is at least one Exam mode course in the list.
3. Metrics grid
This grid lists the average course metrics. Each row corresponds to a course:
- Course: Course title with a link to the detailed metrics of this course. A special indication is displayed next to the title if the course is an Exam, a SCORM, or a Draft
- Publication date: Last publication date
- Modification date: Last modification date
- Attendees: Number of attendees
- Session progress: average session progress of all attendees, progress denotes the percentage of visited capsules compared to the total number of capsules
- Questions success rate: the average right answers rate for the answered questions
- Average score: the average exam scores
- Rating: the average rating
Average score is only available if the course is an exam.
Smart Courses offers infinite scrolling to easily go through metrics, the app loads more data as the user scrolls down.
4. Export metrics
Select the XLSX or CSV format to export all the data from the grid.