1. Filtering courses
The catalog offers two types of filtering. The first type filters courses according to the activity of the logged-in user:
- All courses: displays all the courses, which the user has the right to attend
- Following: list of all the courses that the attendee has started
- Assigned: list of assigned courses
- Favorites: displays the courses bookmarked by the user
- Edit courses: list of courses where the user is a creator or a contributor
When a course catalog is viewed within a space context, only courses created within that space will be displayed.
The second type of filtering is through the below list of :
The sorting criterion are:
- Order: ascending or descending
- Name: sort the courses in alphabetical order by their titles
- Popularity: popularity depends on the number of attendees
- Publication date: date of publication of the course. If a course is unpublished and then republished, the last publication date is taken into account
- Modification date: date of the last modification of the course
- Rating: displays the courses according to their ratings
The course number indication on the left side changes depending on the filters used.
2. Course list
The course cards are displayed in the course list which allows users to interact with courses (consult, edit, access metrics, etc.). The structure of course card is explained in the next section.
Smart Courses offers infinite scrolling to easily go through courses, the app loads more courses as the user scrolls down.
Through this page, the user can navigate to other modules of Smart Courses:
- New course: create a new course in the current catalog
- New SCORM course: create a new SCORM course in the current catalog
- Global metrics: access metrics
- Center configuration: access the configuration of Smart Courses
These actions depend on the role of the logged-in user:
|New course||Global metrics||Center configuration|
|Smart Courses Admin|
|Authorized User to create courses|